Friday, January 8, 2010

Does Revlon ColorSilk bleaches hair? I would like to use Black 10 but..?

I want to take out some highligths that i did some time ago.. My natural color is black and i have like 1 inch of my root and i would like to even the rest of my hair.. But i dont want to bleach the little part of natural color that i have!


Can i use Colorsilk Black 10 for this? When it fades out, will it bleach my root?


(Last but not least =p im spanish speaker so if i made some mistake at asking my question can you tell me and correct me please??)


Thank you! =DDoes Revlon ColorSilk bleaches hair? I would like to use Black 10 but..?
hi i always use wella products as they cover anyhting if you have a hair store that sells tubes of colour then go in and as for the colour you want and get a small tub of 9% peroxide applie to your roots and comb from root to tips leave on for 30-35 minuet and comb through again wash off with shampoo twice without conditionning then add conditioner to your hair leave for 5 minuets to stop the process of the colour and rinse off style as normale xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment