Friday, January 8, 2010

Is Revlon hair dye any good?

I have VERY dark brown hair (almost black) and since my mom wouldn't give me any money, I only had 5 dollars so I bought Revlon hair dye in the color of black. I've heard Revlon sucks since it's so cheap. And being the paranoid person I am, I think something bad's gonna happen, like waking up in the morning bald (because my hair fell out from the hair dye or something), or waking up with orange or green hair.Is Revlon hair dye any good?
Your hair won't fall out from the dye, though repeatedly coloring your hair can damage it to the point where it breaks easily.





If it's Revlon Colorsilk you're talking about, I've used it and it's very gentle. My hair does feel a little better after I've colored it than before I did. I used to use Feria, which costs 3 times as much, and I noticed a LOT more split ends, so cost is not necessarily a factor in how good for your hair a product is..





In general, if a haircolor is for lightening hair, it's capable of doing more damage. If it only darkens or adds color, it's less likely to cause breakage.





(Black dye is a real commitment, by the way. It takes a LONG time to fade out... )Is Revlon hair dye any good?
and to add to that comment the deep conditioner that conditioner that comes in the box it amazing! it conditions the hair so well after coloring and smells great! i get a big bottle of it from www.oilorganics.com for a cheap price. Report Abuse

....Hair dye is for artificial people....


....Natural hair...stick with it....(an opinion)
not at all! my mom wouldn't let me dye my hair so i bought that with the little money that i had. my hair naturally is medium blonde and i used ash brown. it stayed in for about 2 days then washed out and left my hair a weird golden color.


i wouldn't use it if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment