Friday, January 8, 2010

What stores can you buy Revlon hair extensions at?

I've always wanted long hair but haven't been able to stay patient enough to get it. So, I've always wanted to try hair extensions...but I had no idea how expensive they are!! Plus I have pretty thick hair. I want to try the revlon ones since they're cheap. Where can I buy them (other than online)?What stores can you buy Revlon hair extensions at?
Try Sally's Beauty Supply or try finding a salon that sells them cuz some salons sell hair extensions.What stores can you buy Revlon hair extensions at?
Try beauty supply stores and really nice hair salons should have all different kinds of hair extensions.


the only reason they are oober expensive is because they are made from real hair, which, in m opinion, looks a LOT better then the cheap revlon ones...


Paris Hilton has some good extensions, actually. And honestly, I hate her too, but lets be real, she has some pretty good stuff.
I'm realy sory but I dont know wher to get it, but a bit of advice:


If u've got thick hair, ur gona want to get the more expensive ones because they are better quality. I know several people who have thickish hair and have cheap hair extensions and it looks absolutely RUBBISH!! I mean, im realy sory if that want u want cos i dont wana offend anyone, but if u want it 2 look good then definately get proffesional ones, or at least better quality ones.


Hope u find wot ur looking 4. Good luck!


:) Gem

No comments:

Post a Comment