Friday, January 8, 2010

Has anyone with brown hair ever used Revlon's 04 Ultra light Natural Blonde?

I just got some today. the box doesnt show it as turning orange. but i fear it might. my hair is naturally medium brown. and is currently dyed a light brown. just wondering if anyone with brown hair has used it and if it looked good, or orange!?Has anyone with brown hair ever used Revlon's 04 Ultra light Natural Blonde?
That's why you never use a box, plus they fry your hair. Return it and go to a real beauty supply, like Sally Beauty. Buy a cool blonde color, one with a green, blue, or purple base to prevent your hair from turning orange. I love the Ion Professional line, in the High Lift shades (HL), mix with a 40 vol developer.Has anyone with brown hair ever used Revlon's 04 Ultra light Natural Blonde?
My hair always turns orange with store-bought bleach if I have dye already on it. Without dye, it turns blonde, and it's naturally light brown (I think. I haven't seen my natural color in years). Try doing the allergy test where you take a little bit of your hair, mix some of the dye, and see how it turns out. But I just used one of Revlon's products to dye my hair dark brown... It turned out black. I followed the instructions and have been doing this for years, and it really pissed me off. So be careful using Revlon. I would have used something else, but most of the others test on animals.
my hair is medium brown and when i used ultra light blonde it turned a caramel color not really orangy and it looked really good it had some golden tones to it!
um i think theirs a number on the bottle just call them and ask
can't say I have
i did once it was fine but in some lights it went orange tinged it cn look cool sometimes so its up to u if u use it
if you bleach your hair before dying it it wont come out orange
I have dyed my hair blonde before and its naturelly brown, and it was fine, but I also kept for a few mins extra since when my sis dyed her hair it turned orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment