Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone use this Revlon hair straightener?

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>





-Does it work well?


-Is it super hot?


-Does it have numbers so you can set how much heat you want?


-Was it worth your money?Does anyone use this Revlon hair straightener?
I used it for about a month and my hair got very damaged even on low it gets too hot and i don't thing its really ceramic.because the silver plates started to fade, i used heat protector and still got split ends.





go to folica.com and look for a straightener there, i know u said u don't want a chi but its worth your money seriously and this website has them cheap!Does anyone use this Revlon hair straightener?
I'm not sure about that one... I used to have a Chi and I loved it until it died and my hairdresser told me about this one:


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>


and I love it. I looked up yours and it gets great reviews. Give it a try... if you hate it, return it.
i recommend chi instead.
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment