Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Which Revlon hair dye will actually make my hair look red?

Right now, I have blonde hair. I want to dye it red, and I can't use anything but Revlon because they are the only ones that don't test on animals. They also are the only ones that don't have much of a selection. I know most, if not all, henna hair dyes don't test on animals, and neither does Manic Panic, but I don't want to use those. I have been looking at Revlon's Colorist and Colorsilk red dyes, and most of them just look brown to me. I want a ruby red that isn't real dark with no orange tones. Has anybody tried any of Revlon's red hair dyes? If so, how did it turn out, and what was your starting color?Which Revlon hair dye will actually make my hair look red?
first off, manic panic is horrible. so i'm glad you don't wanna use that one. i'm not sure about the animal testing on special effects, but it lasts for a long time. i'm an obnoxious redhead myself and i use special effects. if you don't want the orange undertones, i suggest getting blood red. here's their color chart:


http://specialeffectsusa.com/hair_dye.ht鈥?/a>


blood red looks dark but as it fades it gets brighter.


if not, you can try devilish. but i'm not sure how that one is. i know blood red is good from experience because i've used it beforeWhich Revlon hair dye will actually make my hair look red?
have u tried natural cosmetic companies, such as naturtint? herbatint? can find in most health food stores or online. naturtint has pretty, vibrant reds. keep in mind that ALL reds no matter what company u use fade very fast! just how it is w/ reds. i also personally like manic panic/henna. Report Abuse

Ha. Your like me.


I've noticied that all revlon colors fade withen 2 washes.


Use garnier hot tamle it doesnt test on animals and last longer. Yay!
I haven't used revlon but im guessing cause you have blonde hair it will turn pretty bright (:

No comments:

Post a Comment