Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone tried Revlon Hair dye?

is it good (i no its cheap $2 somthing where i live) and i no some stuff thats cheap doesnt work as well as other stuff, but i love the color so i wondered %26amp;%26amp; Does the Frost and Glow thing Work? (What color would you recomend for somone with Light/Medium or Medium skin?)Has anyone tried Revlon Hair dye?
I just dyed my hair with this product again today!





It's amazing, better than any other product I used. My hair wasn't super dry as it was when I've used other products and I actually got the color on the box.





the only problem I've had with it was, with such thick, long hair, I didn't have enough product. This time, I just bought 2 since it's so cheap.





I haven't used Frost %26amp; Glow though. Try searching it on makeupalley.com to see some reviews on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment