Saturday, December 26, 2009

I dyed my hair with permanent Revlon hair dye. Is this really permanent or will it wear off?

Your hair grows so no color is permanent. Color fades with time and how much sun exposure you get. Also Depending on what type of hair care products you use. You will always get the results you are looking for by using a professional hair stylist.I dyed my hair with permanent Revlon hair dye. Is this really permanent or will it wear off?
Depending how much you shampoo, it will last a month or longer before it starts fading and you need to touch-up probably.I dyed my hair with permanent Revlon hair dye. Is this really permanent or will it wear off?
It will fade very slightly but you will have to grow your hair out to get your natural color back.
Your hair will be that color forever and ever.
It will fade some, but it wont go away. If you want more of the color to come out without recoloring it, then I suggest using clarifying shampoo, and intnsive treatment head and shoulders. They will take more of the color out of your hair. Also, in the future it may pay off to have a professional do it. Not because they would be better at it, because they have access to more trustworthy color.

No comments:

Post a Comment