Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Opinions needed on revlon hair straightner. link given!?

hi i want to get a straightner under 20 at wal-mart. I heard of this and its 20 at wal-mart! plz tell me opinions and if you have it i would like to know how it lasted! thanx and if you think there are better ones plz let me know but remember i want it at 20 or less at wal-mart so no ghd or chi!!


heres the link:


http://www99.epinions.com/Revlon_Perfect鈥?/a>Opinions needed on revlon hair straightner. link given!?
If your hair is just moderately wavy or curly this type will be fine,but if you have REALLY curly or kinky hair this won't be strong enough.My daughter has VERY curly hair and has tried them all,and only the expensive ones from salons (like CHI)will work.Opinions needed on revlon hair straightner. link given!?
Give me a minute. First I need to get over the fact that you shop at Wal Mart!!
I bought a Remington Wet to Straight hair traightener from Wal Mart. It makes my hair so soft. I think I payed around 20 bucks for it. You should try one.
i have the EXACT SAME one and it works great on my hair!! i love it... i never heard of flat irons causing cancer... but anyway i love this flat iron i've had mine for a few years now... im going to buy another revlon flat iron soon because i wore mine out.. it works great
dont go chi. they had a bunch of recalls on them because they cause cancer. go for a ceramic one. if they revlon one is ceramic then go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment