Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a revlon 1875 hair dryer, it doesn't work, what do I do?

Get a new one!I have a revlon 1875 hair dryer, it doesn't work, what do I do?
I sort of doubt that this would work with modern current and voltages. Your best bet is to save it as a hair dryer collectiable.I have a revlon 1875 hair dryer, it doesn't work, what do I do?
It's obviously one of a kind, sell it on ebay as an antique and historical item as there wasn't electrical power in 1875 to use it. Oh, do you mean a model number?
IF you still have the box, look for the hotline number or customer service number(you could also try the Revlon website). They be able to offer a replacement free of charge. You could always return it to the store and see if they will exchange it. Good Luck!
buy a new one
Sorry to here that go buy a new dryer that has negative ions in it. They are great hairdryers
It might have burnt out. If its new then you might want to try the reset button acouple of times to see if you can get it started again. Try different outlets. Good Luck!
contact revlon and see if they want to buy it back as it was probably their first try at a hairdryer.
return it to the store

No comments:

Post a Comment