Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's your idea about revlon hair coloring products?

in my opinion they suck. and they smell like tires burning and wasabi





plz recommend some better quality hair colorings thanksWhat's your idea about revlon hair coloring products?
hmm no not really....


i actually like itWhat's your idea about revlon hair coloring products?
I have been a stylist for about 7 years now, and my experience with them has not been the best as far as trying to color over them with a professional color or fixing them. Whenever I try to color over them, they always have what seems to be a purpleish hue. I also find they are very drab when I see them on ppl that come in. Best hair color is at a salon, a little more pricey but well worth it. 100% coverage and more natural looking, not so drab.

No comments:

Post a Comment