Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a 3-Barrel Revlon hair waver. But i have NO clue how to use it. Help? *I need DETAILS*?

I want it to look like i scrunched it kinda with small waves...but i dont want it to look crimped AT ALL!!! But i also want it to be volumed. I will try it...if urs works ull get 10 pts.!I have a 3-Barrel Revlon hair waver. But i have NO clue how to use it. Help? *I need DETAILS*?
I have one of those, I love it! It does take a while to do all of your hair, especially if you have medium or long hair. All that I did was take sections of hair, about 1 to 2 inches, start at the top near your scalp. You put the strands of hair in between the plates (just open the clamp and put your hair in it and close) and leave it there for about 5-10 seconds and then move to the next part down on the same section of hair. If you space it out it won't look crimped. Don't forget to get the underneath layers of your hair too, you don't want straight pieces sticking out. Good luck and I hope this helped.I have a 3-Barrel Revlon hair waver. But i have NO clue how to use it. Help? *I need DETAILS*?
Well I have one of those aswell and you gotta let it heat up for quite a while. After that put some protective product in your hair and start with your bottom layer. from the top of each section to the bottom make sure you put the rollers overlapped, so that you dont put a crip in the middle of your hair. It's a littel trickier with the top layer because the 3-barrel has a sharp edge, so flip your iron and keep the edge of the barrel off your roots. wait for your hair to cool down before running a comb through it slowly to mesh the waves together. Good luck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6iNVg_1_鈥?/a>


starts at about 7 : 30. not a very good demonstrations tho :[


';You use it like a crimper. Start at the scalp and use small sections open and clamp, work your way down to the end. I mostly curl all the hair and triple barrel the top layer of hair because it takes too long to do all the hair. Hope this helps!';


from a website


http://www.ehow.com/how_2084329_use-barr鈥?/a>


hope i hlpd :]

No comments:

Post a Comment