Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Have you ever tried the revlon cheap hair dye??

so i always go past the revlon cheap hair dyes at the store and never buy them, they are like $3. and i was wondering why are they so cheap? and would it work for my hair, which is a medium brown, i want to go black. thanksHave you ever tried the revlon cheap hair dye??
The 2.99 bottle?! I love it. I used a $20 one last time and its already fading. So yesterday I went back and got my 2.99 dye. I used it on light brown with blonde highlights to go dark brown and had no issues.Have you ever tried the revlon cheap hair dye??
Box dyes in general just suck.
NO. Use hydrience (permanent color). It works really goooooood.
I use them all the time cuz I'm a broke ******....they work just fine.
it works my mom used it once and my brother dyed his hair black from light blond
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment