Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I just used this revlon hair straightener..and i burnt my hair!?

thankfully i removed it on time..but loads of hair has fallen...i got this straightener from the us....got the right voltage converter %26amp; stuff...but still this happened..





How gud r revlon straighteners??





%26amp; can my hair grow back????( P.S: my hair grows reeli quicklyt in normal conditions)I just used this revlon hair straightener..and i burnt my hair!?
you mean a flat iron, not like a chemical straightener. Yes, your hair will grow back...I can't explain why this happened, but it does seem like a voltage/high heat problem. You need a straightener with a rheastat...the little dial that turns the temp. down. This may have happened also if your hair isn't in good shape or you've used color on top of color on top of color. If your hair is weak to begin with, it wil burn quicker.I just used this revlon hair straightener..and i burnt my hair!?
everyone has a proper heat setting that works for them without damaging or burning their hair. Make sure you are also watching the chemicals that you use in your hair ( if you use any chemicals). Your hair will grow back so don't worry. Try ceramic flat irons and don't forget to get your ends cut Report Abuse

you need a ceramic heat protecting spray they really work and make your hair silky!


spray it every timee you pass the Straightener
you had it too hot, read the instuctions. yes it will grow back.
use some Biotin mean while.. it strenghens ur hair and nails, and helps hair growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment