Saturday, December 26, 2009

Which one is better to die your hair, revlon clairol or loreal???

I always go to sally's, they sell alot of hair products...so I wanna try one of those brands...which one is better and doesnt demage your hair as much??? I know its still goin to demage my hair...ok yesterday i dye my hair a ligh medium brown today i wanna dye it a Light Golden Blonde


will it work???Which one is better to die your hair, revlon clairol or loreal???
First, if you don't have gray to cover, do not dye your hair. It damages the hair no matter how good the dye, there are sooo many good products out there to make your own hair color richer and shiny. try that first. But, if you want to dye, i like loreal products the best. especially the creme excellence.Which one is better to die your hair, revlon clairol or loreal???
Well, as I said the other time you asked this question today, I recommend getting it done professionaly in a couple of weeks because you would have to lighten it in order to go from brown to blonde.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment