Sunday, April 25, 2010

Basically, my hair and revlon straightener..?

i have revlon perfect heat 1'; flat iron


my hair already naturally straight, slightly wavy


but i straighten it almost every day in attemptt for a pin straight, smooth look.





thing is,


it straigthens i guess but my hair looks STRANDY [only way i can describe it. haha.]


like instead of my entire head of hair smooth together, its [almost] stringy, but strandy is a better word. its not extra thin/disgusting, just.. strandy





i'm hesitantt to buy chi or expensive straightener because my hair isnt curly or anything.





i DO use heat protectant.


any advice? answerss? thank youu :)Basically, my hair and revlon straightener..?
your hair sounds just like my friends...


she has thin hair if thats the case i would try and not straighten it as much as possible because it may get damaged easier and get even more thinner...


however if u have think hair then i would sugest that u get a babylis pro 2 inch with the comb i find it makes your hair much straighter then a chi and it is alot cheaper and it straightens ur hair faster





well hope i helped :DBasically, my hair and revlon straightener..?
If it looks standy I'd try a volumizer or root booster before hand. I know they sound scary but it gives hair a little extra boost.





Right now I'm liking the John Freida root booster and Matrix volumizing lines
Don't straighten your hair it can burn it off! Just blow dry your hair straight. No need to torcher it w/ a flat iron. Or use shampoo that makes your hair straight and shiny.
maybe its because your hair is oily.
chi is the best..that's what i use %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment