Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have dark, dark brown hair. I bouht Revlon Colorsilk, Dark Auburn. Will I see ANY results?

My hair is almost black, and if I am right, this hair color is deigned to cover up grey hair. Will I see a result? I only want a subtle one.I have dark, dark brown hair. I bouht Revlon Colorsilk, Dark Auburn. Will I see ANY results?
it depends on how many times youve died your hair and other things.





i pick a really bright orange shade to color my dark brown hair and all i get is a tint.


i've gotten more results from not 3 dollar hair dyes.I have dark, dark brown hair. I bouht Revlon Colorsilk, Dark Auburn. Will I see ANY results?
you probably won't see a large enough of a difference for the results you want.


in my personal experience revlon colorsilk is not a good product because the dark brown i used washed out in a week even though it was supposed to be permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment