Sunday, April 25, 2010

I dyed my hair softblack with Revlon...?

and now it has faded sooo much. Almost to a reallydark brown...





I was wondering if I could use Garnier 100% color deep brown to go over it.I dyed my hair softblack with Revlon...?
I have blonde hair naturally, but had it jet black for a few years. I found the best colour was the Garnier 100% colour, but if you want your hair black then use the black dye, not brown. Black hair does fade over time, so it takes a bit of upkeep. Pantene now makes a shampoo/conditioner just for black hair, which would probably be a good idea to use.


Good luck!I dyed my hair softblack with Revlon...?
You can use whatever color and brand you choose. Just be careful not to dye your hair too often.





Another alternative is to go to a salon to get your hair colored. It is a lot more expensive, but its definitely worth it!
Yeah dark hair will fade REALLY fast. use a powder based dye that will latch on to hair and stick to a full color longer. Try the Garnier. Good luck!
I would go to the salon! You DO NOT want really fadded hair!
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment