Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have blonde hair, and I bought a box of Frost and Glow highlight from Revlon.?

The highlights ended up basically dying my hair - and i hate it.





Would it be okay to re...highlight? my hair to streaks of its natural color. It's been three days so far, and this almost white look is driving me crazy.I have blonde hair, and I bought a box of Frost and Glow highlight from Revlon.?
The best thing to do is buy your a box of Natural Instincts in a light blond shade this will help blend the color into your hair more I have done this when I got my hair highlighted and it was way to light,It wont take away the high lites just darken them and your hair will feel better after you use it the conditioner is wonderfulI have blonde hair, and I bought a box of Frost and Glow highlight from Revlon.?
I think that would be a great idea. But might I suggest Garnier Nutriste, I have tried their product before, and it has worked out fabulously. If you still can't get it right, spend a little extra cash and go to a professional, so you know it won't be messed up.
just re-dye it. it wont do to much damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment