Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If I put revlon blonde over black (dyed) hair how would it turn out?

My friend has black hair dyed from 2 months ago. I thought some kind of dirty blonde would look good in her hair. I've dyed alot of hair and most colors never come out in her hair. So if I got like a frost box of revlon would it come out atleast a dirty blonde or what?If I put revlon blonde over black (dyed) hair how would it turn out?
no. especially if its dyed black. i recommend a stripper. something that will remove all color. even a professional bleach (not blond dye) will leave it kinda orange. it is VERY hard to get black hair dye out of your hair.If I put revlon blonde over black (dyed) hair how would it turn out?
It would more than likely turn out an orangey color. You never really want to mess with black hair. If she really wants a change, she should go to the salon and get it professionally done. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment