Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Revlon Frost and Glow over recently colored hair????

Hi everyone,





Two days ago I dyed my hair using Clairol Natural Match in Light Brown. It turned out WAY too dark, and thanks to the peroxide, it looks slightly brassy--eww! I think it would look fine if I could add some highlights to it, so after reading all the rave reviews of Frost and Glow, I bought the Honey kit (for medium to dark brown hair).





My hair seems to be in pretty good condition, considering what it weathered with the dye. However, my hair (especially the ends) tends to be dry. Is it too soon to use the highlighting kit? Should I wait longer? Or should I just return it, get my money back, and hope the awful hair color fades naturally?





Thanks!!Revlon Frost and Glow over recently colored hair????
one time i dyed my hair a light brown and it came out way to dark . a few days later i went ahead and did revlon frosting.and it lighten it alottttt. So if ur trying to lighten the color too it would work.





If u dont want to lighten it too much leave it on for about 30 mins and do every other hole.but if u want it as light has it can get you can do the 60 min and do everyhole.Revlon Frost and Glow over recently colored hair????
I tried to highlight my hair with a different product, and totally regret it. I had always used Frost and Glow. In finally fixing the problem orangy hair, I dyed it back to brown as close to my own color as possible. I waited a week, used Frost and Glow 30 mins, and have beautiful blonde highlights Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment