Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Revlon flat iron some how it doesnt straighten my hair as i want it to be what should i do?

ok it can set to different temperature so im wondering if i set it to a higher temperature if it would be straighter would it?i have to heat products so my hair wont be damaged....as a matter a fact i have two......my hair is thick and wavy but when i did it it was poofy and not as straight as i want it to be so plz help me cuz i want my hair straight(i dont think i can buy a different flat iron so keep that in mind) if there are any products to help it to be straight plz tell me and i dont not want to relax it(make it permanently straight)thank youMy Revlon flat iron some how it doesnt straighten my hair as i want it to be what should i do?
set the temp. higher, and give it 10 minutes to heat up really good, put in hair straightening products and go over slowly, not to slowly though. and if it sticks straight out curve it in towards yourself a little,


to do bangs twist it in towards yourselfMy Revlon flat iron some how it doesnt straighten my hair as i want it to be what should i do?
If your hair is thick and wavy then definitely, turn the heat up!





Make sure you aren't trying to flat iron too much hair all at once, section it off and comb it before you run the iron through.





Also, make sure you aren't applying the coats of heat protectant too thick. This causes some weird reactions sometimes so stick with using just one product and make sure its even distributed throughout your hair.
My little sisters hair is like that too. She uses hairspray; try Herbal Essences. If you have the money i kno theres something that like hair salons can do that makes ur hair permenately straight, kind of like getting a perm but only straight.
You may need a better brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment