Sunday, April 25, 2010

Revlon Colorist Hair Dye?

Okay, so I have medium-brown hair and I am trying to get it to an auburn color. I went to the store to see if they had the color I was looking for and they had Revlon Colorist Light Auburn 65 and Medium Auburn 55. I was wondering if either of these products was any good, and which one might be better for me to use.Revlon Colorist Hair Dye?
I also have medium brown hair and for Auburn you'll have to lift your hair, because it is a lighter shade.


When it has the numbers on it indicates the depth of the colouyr. So 65 is darker then 55 so personally, because you'll be trying to life your hair i'd go for the Medium Auburn 55 because it should give you the effects of the Auburn 65.


Hope i've helped =] XxRevlon Colorist Hair Dye?
I have been using #55 for over a year for my medium mousy brown hair and I LOVE it! I usually use a shine product also to give it extra umph! Report Abuse

I will need to see a pic of your hair,and both of the boxes. I tried that and i got a purple color.It was awful.
I wouldnt know.





The color nevers turns out the same on the box so remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment