Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Revlon Colorsilk - How long should I wait before I color my hair?. . . .?

My friend colored my hair last night with Revlon Colorsilk #90.


I had blonde hair with really dark roots showing. Now my hair is blonde, with strawberry blonde/reddish roots. I don't like it, ha! I want it to be blonde all over. How long should I wait before I try coloring my hair again to make it even?





Thanks for your time! :-)Revlon Colorsilk - How long should I wait before I color my hair?. . . .?
You can do it whenever. In the salon I would do it right away but I wouldn't do it more than twice. You should really try a toner first. Something from Sally's would work with a PURPLE base. Mix it with 20 or 30 volume and only put it on your roots!! Wait a few mins while you watch it in the mirror. You will see the yellow/orange disappear and that's when you know it is ready to rinse. If you leave it on to long it will make your hair too pale and possible purple. But nothing a few shampoos can't take care of. Toning is what you should be doing.Revlon Colorsilk - How long should I wait before I color my hair?. . . .?
have you tried toner on your roots? that would be the first thing to do and then mybe let it settle for a week and hve another go


if you get dark roots you should use a prelightener before you use the shade of blode you want.


if you hairs in bad contion id use a deep condioner first


good luck
just to be safe, about 2 weeks. the hair becomes weak and damaged if dyed too often. trust me, I KNOW ! haha
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment