Sunday, April 25, 2010

Metallic hair dye components--Revlon High Dimension Sultry Chestnuts?

Hello all,





I have been coloring my hair off an on at home for along time now I have used different brands from everything from Colorsilk to Feria, Nice'n Easy, Nutrisse etc....I recently got a new brand I have never tried....Revlon High Dimension Sultry Chestnuts in the color called Autumn...I was just wondering if anyone has any opinions of this color before I try it, also a question...amateur I know but just want to check--they say not to use it on hair that has been treated with metallic dyes....what kind of hair color brands typically have this metallic dye--Just curious and would it be ok to color over with this home color if I have used other brands?





Thanks a bunch-JammieGirlMetallic hair dye components--Revlon High Dimension Sultry Chestnuts?
I actually use Revlon - very gentle and effective.... you should be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment