Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have black asian hair. Should I highlight my hair with Chestnut or Honey from Revlon Frost&Glow?

I have black hair (I'm asian). and I want to highlight my hair at home. Should I highlight it with Chestnut or Honey?


On the shade reccomender, it said just Chestnut. But then for the dark brown, it also says Honey.


I know I have black hair, but it seems like really dark brown hair.


So I thought maybe I could pull of Honey...


My picture:


http://s635.photobucket.com/albums/uu72/鈥?/a>I have black asian hair. Should I highlight my hair with Chestnut or Honey from Revlon Frost%26amp;Glow?
if you highlight Chestnut it won't show up very much. I am also Asian and I highlighted my hair ash blonde and it looks really good. Of course its not blonde, it comes out like a light brown. If you take my advice make sure you use ASH blonde because some Asians die their hair and it turns out with a weird reddish tone. Honey might work though.I have black asian hair. Should I highlight my hair with Chestnut or Honey from Revlon Frost%26amp;Glow?
honey!














http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Chestnut sounds like it would go well with your hair.





You have beautiful hair by the way.. And you're very pretty %26gt; =]
I'd go with Chestnut, the Honey would be a tad to light.
i say go with chestnut

No comments:

Post a Comment