Sunday, April 25, 2010

HELP! how do i get Revlon ColorSilk out of my hair ASAP?!?

so i let my friends dye my hair ash brown. it was number fifty by Revlon. i had GORGEOUS strawberry blonde hair. it was really pretty. we did not know it was permanent. it said it lasted six weeks. now i dong know what to do. how can i get it out as soon as possible and as cheap as possible? my mom is about to kill me. thank youu. oh and do clarifying shampoos work?HELP! how do i get Revlon ColorSilk out of my hair ASAP?!?
if u dyed it like last nite wash ur hair with detergent and clarifying shamppos for the next few days, and then put a hot oils treatment on it or a deep conditionerHELP! how do i get Revlon ColorSilk out of my hair ASAP?!?
ur kinda dumb for letting ur friends do that. and u shouldve read the box more. it says that it will wash off without proper care. u have hair trouble, and the only way that you can get the color out, is to dye it back to strawberry blonde.
I use this stuff, for one you should stay away from the ash colors...It does not wash out of your hair you will have to try to find a color close to yours and dye it again, this will be the cheapest way.

1 comment:

  1. i know this is kinda like a late reply, but i just happen to pass by your blog thru google..
    actually.. you cant get it out. unless u color back ur hair the natural way.

    for ex/ your hair is black and you dye it blonde so buy a jet black hair dye and color it back

    ReplyDelete