Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I completely suck at curling my hair. i have a 1.5'; revlon curling iron. i don't know what to do to?

every time i try to curl my hair it comes out limp, like barely a curl. idk if im doing something wrong or if my hair just doesn't want to curl. i have a 1.5'; revlon barrel curler. i need help, this is beyond frustratingI completely suck at curling my hair. i have a 1.5'; revlon curling iron. i don't know what to do to?
a. Honestly, Revlon stinks. Anything else would do. But I suppose you can work with it. Try and invest in ANY other barrel.


b. Hold the curl for atleast 30-50 seconds.


c. Try grabbing only 1/2 inch piece of hair. You will need to create smaller curls so the hair will stay.


d. Pin up half of your hair, do the bottom ';layer'; first, and then put the bottom layer back, let out the top half of your hair, and start curling it.


e. Use TONS of Dove Hairspray


f. Don't Use the Clamp to start out with! Wrap the strand around the barrel, and then let the clamp down.


g. Maybe go for the wavy look instead? Start wherever you want maybe halfway down your hair lenghth, wrap the bottom half of the strand around the barrel , let down the clamp, hold it HORIZONTALLY for about 45 seconds and let go of clamp, sliding it off the hair while keeping the barrel horizontal. Keep Practicing!





Seriously, you should give me the best answer. It is easy for anyone to just give you a video like some other answerers did, but I had to practice curling and waving my hair and I am giving you real tips. Not just giving you a link to a youtube vid. Thanks.I completely suck at curling my hair. i have a 1.5'; revlon curling iron. i don't know what to do to?
http://www.ehow.com/video_2831_curl-hair鈥?/a>


I watched this, and it helped me get better results with mine! =)


Even if you just watch what she does (I didn't listen lol) it should help.


Oh, and I didn't use those clip things that she does. Too difficult. I just separate my hair into sections as I go. ^^
i used to have such un-curly hair until i tried this





1. wet hair, put in herbal essences curl boosting mousse.


2. dry hair.


3. take curling iron and wrap hair around the curling iron not in it, but around it in a spiral-y way.


4. your done.

No comments:

Post a Comment