Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Revlon Perfect Heat Straightener for my hair?

My hair isn't curly at all. it just has a little wave to it. and it's not extremely thick. i know chi's are one of the best but i really can't afford one.


i was wondering if this straightener would be good for me


i currently have a wet to straight and i don't like how it makes the ends of my hair all burned looking.





here's the straightener:





http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>Revlon Perfect Heat Straightener for my hair?
If your hair isn't really curly, this should be ok for your hair. Use a thermal protecting spray first, take small partings, slowly pull through your hair only once, and voila! Straight hair. Besides, if it doesn't work, you haven't invested a whole bunch. You might even be able to return it.Revlon Perfect Heat Straightener for my hair?
Save for the Chi until you can afford it, in the mean time, don't use the wet to straight because before you know it your hair will have to be cut off to get rid of all the damage.
Just to tell you, like no offence, but they really cheap kinds are not good for your hair, so dont use it too much, once a week is fine, but no more than that okay? LOL I would say Why Not? Go for it!
its a good straightener.

No comments:

Post a Comment