Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have black asian hair. Should I highlight my hair with Chestnut or Honey from Revlon Frost&Glow?

I have black hair (I'm asian). and I want to highlight my hair at home. Should I highlight it with Chestnut or Honey?


On the shade reccomender, it said just Chestnut. But then for the dark brown, it also says Honey.


I know I have black hair, but it seems like really dark brown hair.


So I thought maybe I could pull of Honey...


My picture:


http://s635.photobucket.com/albums/uu72/鈥?/a>I have black asian hair. Should I highlight my hair with Chestnut or Honey from Revlon Frost%26amp;Glow?
I read in a book that girls with light skin and dark hair should go for ashy brown tones. It is a little like a honey tone, but more soft.


It will complement your face well.I have black asian hair. Should I highlight my hair with Chestnut or Honey from Revlon Frost%26amp;Glow?
Use honey - It's going to show up more and will do very well with the color of your eyes. Get smaller and less highlights though because you don't want to look like a whore.
You could pull off honey, but seriously you have beautiful hair anyway..dont ruin it!
Honey would be more noticeable. I think it would be cuter also....
honey
honey definetly my cousin had the same question as you!
yes.
i think carmel would work
i'd go with honey
HTTP://WWW.IOFFERKICKS.COM


We are wholesaler of Nike Jordan and Other Shoes in China. We are a professional exporting company in china. We supply many kinds of Shoes, such as Nike Shoes, Jordan 1-23, Air Jordan, AF1, DUNK, Air max series etc. Most of them are in stock and can be supplied surely on time. All these shoes are packed with original-boxes and cards


our price


nike shoes:$32,jeans:$30,tshirts:$12,NLF:$20,鈥?boots:$50


our website:


HTTP://WWW.IOFFERKICKS.COM


EMAIL:IOFFERKICKS@GMAIL.COM


MSN :IOFFERKICKS@MSN.COM
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment