Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which hair color product is better, L'Oreal Feria or Revlon Colorsilk?

I have used Ferie once before and came out pretty good. I also used Garnier Nutrisse but it just didn't come out the color they said in the box. So I am not going to use Garnier.


I want to get my hair color like Auburn/Burgundy. (Like Feria #36 or #R37, Revlon #48) My hair is natural dark black.


I know Colorsilk is pretty cheap and read alot good reviews. I also liked Feria but I want to try out something different, and thinking about using Colorsilk this time. But not sure how it works...Which hair color product is better, L'Oreal Feria or Revlon Colorsilk?
Any colour you put in will not work because of your black hair.


For example, take a black crayon and colour a patch on a piece of paper. Now go over it with red.

No comments:

Post a Comment