Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need a hair dryer BAD! so should i go with a revlon/conair.. or fancier T3 or super solano?

I've read the revlon or conair ion tourmaline dryers are very good too, so is it worth the money for the $$$ T3 or super solano? I don't have fancy hair.. it's fine and slightly wavy. what i want from the dryer really is to only give me SHINE, i don't really use it to style. I mean what are you getting from the more $$$ dryers?I need a hair dryer BAD! so should i go with a revlon/conair.. or fancier T3 or super solano?
I used to be a hair stylist and spent tons of money on hairdryers. Honestly, the really expensive hair dryers last just as long as the really cheap ones. Buy a small $10 travel hairdryer.





If you are looking for your hair to shine, what you want to use is a mousse like Biolage which has no alcohol in it that will dry your hair out. It was also protect your hair while you are drying it and keep the fly-aways down from having fine hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment