Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HELP! i dyed my hair dark ash blonde from revlon and..?

my hair is a ok color in the afternoon, night time. but when its morning (when im in school) my hair is shimmered orange and it looks terrible. i was thinking of putting a toner but i don't know what it would do to it, plus my hair is already damaged. and im not in a area where i can buy one, im thousands of miles away from a regular store (long story) . does anyone know what i can do to fix this orange tint? very much appreciated , please and thank you :)HELP! i dyed my hair dark ash blonde from revlon and..?
well.. was your hair brown before you dyed it? You cant dye your hair a lighter color.. you have to bleach it!!!





Get some purple shampoo.. like shimmer lights..it gets rid of all the brassy tones.HELP! i dyed my hair dark ash blonde from revlon and..?
This is why I never use box dyes hardly anymore. I dye my hair blonde all the time (the only color I use) and it always turns out exactly the same. I know you hate it now, but trust me, in about a week you'll be okay with it. :)
well i dyed my hair blonde around jan. it had the same color orange but alot of people said it looked cute. now it is aug. and the orange is completely gone. in about a month the orange will start going away. u just have to wait
I dyed my hair medium ash blonde from revlon today.





Mine's orange too....





F*ck you revlon!
hair looks better wen its your actual color... to be honest i hate blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment