Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I dyed my hair and it didnt work... does Revlon Haircolor Colorsilk ruin hair?

Ok so i never even thought of dying my hair but me and my brother's girlfriend wanted to scare my mom so I wanted to dye my hair blonde.. im naturally light brown. I got Revlon Colorsilk ammonia free and my hair didnt do anything and I did it right cause my girlfriend did it for me and shes done if a few times. My hair maybe got just a TINY bit lighter but nothing noticeable... I'm worried that i ruined my hair for no reason. Can I, in like 2 weeks, use a semi-permanent hair dye that washes out after a certain amount of washes.. without it further damaging my hair? Im going to go for dark brown this time, which will probably work cause my hair is already brown.I dyed my hair and it didnt work... does Revlon Haircolor Colorsilk ruin hair?
You can't really lighten hair more than a shade or maybe two with consumer brand colors. PLEASE DO use a product like Casting color spa to go darker, it will make your hair feel and look healthier and you don't have to wait but a day or two to use it.I dyed my hair and it didnt work... does Revlon Haircolor Colorsilk ruin hair?
Use the garneir one with cream in it
probaly it didnt work cause you need to bleach you hair


and next time dont use that brand its cheap
omg, yes!!!!


it leaves dead ends likecrazy, and roots from hell

No comments:

Post a Comment