Sunday, April 25, 2010

Who has tried the one Revlon one inch hair straightener from ulta website.?

i have naturally straight hair, its pretty long now but realllly damaged. and im going to get it cut just past my kneck. once i do that i want to try and keep my hair moisturized and healthy, is this one hair straightener that they have up on ultas website a good one? i dont want a million split ends like i do now, and i want a straightener that doesnt practicly disinigrate your hair. if this one doesnt work could someone give me the link to a website for a good, one inch, cheap,


and one that doesnt damage your hair so god dang much. thank you :)Who has tried the one Revlon one inch hair straightener from ulta website.?
Yes, I have used it on my friend, it was great and she was very happy.........
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment